Storeopinion.ca You can enter the Loblaws Survey by going to their website, entering the 19-digit code printed on the bottom of your receipt, and then completing the short survey that follows.
In order to be eligible to redeem offers at No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Independent, Joe Fresh, and Maxi, customers must first complete the Loblaws corporate survey, which can be accessed at StoreOpinion.CA. The survey is always available to customers. StoreOpinion Survey participants who hit “submit” are automatically placed into a monthly drawing for a freebie.
|Win a $1,000 PC Giftcard Or 1 Million PC Optimum Points.
The main prize in the StoreOpinion poll is a total of one hundred thousand (100,000) PC Optimum Points, with a value of $10,000.
Customers of The Loblaw Companies can take part in the Store Opinion survey by going to the website, which can be found at www.storeopinion.ca. consumers’ honest responses to the store’s Opinion survey help the business make well-informed decisions that will improve the shopping experience for future consumers.
Let’s say you had some free time the week before last and chose to stop by Loblaws. If that’s the case, the company would highly value your feedback on how they can enhance future purchases for you and other customers. By taking part in the monthly survey, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $1,000 PC Gift Card or 1,000,000 PC Optimum points.
Storeopinion.ca – $1000 Gift Card – Official Loblaws Survey
How To Take Part In The Survey
The Loblaws Store Opinion Survey can be accessed in three ways:
The first step in the telephone procedure is to call 1-800-531-2928.
- The barcode on the receipt and a survey code of between 19 and 21 numbers will be required. Ask for a loss of receipt and be forthright if you can’t produce a receipt.
- Then they’ll likely stop by to ask questions.
- Once you’ve finished answering the survey’s questions, your participation will be verified.
The second option is to complete the survey online at the official Storeopinion.ca website. To participate in the survey and be eligible for the $1,000 shop gift card, please read the instructions below.
- Go to the Store Preferences Survey page.
- The 19-digit code can be found on the grocery store receipt. You can still participate in the store survey even if you can’t find the receipt by selecting “Don’t have receipt.”
- Choose the retail establishment you like to rate on the following page.
- storeopinion.ca is one of the grocery stores participating in the study. The Independent Grocer, Zehrs, Dominion, Fortinos, Independent City Market, T & T, Extra Foods, and Maxie et Cie. No Frills, the real Canadian supermarket; Maxi; Wholesale Club; Loblaws; Provigo; Atlantic Superstore; Valu Mart; The Maxie et Cie.
- You have the option of selecting three separate stores at once. A separate survey is sent to each shop. Select the store you want to visit and click the next button to continue.
- Find a good spot for the shop. Address and location details will be shown in the left margin. To continue, please select the second option.
- Once you’ve decided where to hold the event, you may specify a date. If you are unsure of what date to use, pick the most recent one. To proceed, simultaneously press the “next” and “tie span” buttons.
- Please select “Yes, please proceed with the survey to earn another entry into the competition” and “Next” to move through with the survey and be eligible for additional competition entries. If you select “No,” you will not be allowed to participate in the survey’s voting.
- Check out this link for the full sweepstakes regulations, or select “I have read and approve these rules and wish to join the draw” to get started.
- Include your full name, email address, and contact number in your profile. You can increase your odds of winning by filling out online surveys, which will result in a phone call if your name is randomly selected.
Mailing It In
- Fill out the “Loblaws Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey” form on the 3″ x 5″ piece of paper with your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Please sign, stamp, and hand-address an envelope to return this letter.
- Send this package to Loblaw Companies Limited, Customer Satisfaction, I.P. Tower, Suite 300, 160 East Bloor Street, Toronto, ON M4W.
Benefits & Rewards
You will have a chance to win one of twenty-four monthly prizes throughout the contest’s 12-month duration. Both one million PC optimal points and a $1,000 PC gift card are up for grabs for the lucky winner.
The approximate market value of each reward is $1,000 CAD. Therefore, the sum of all retail tips received in a month amounts to $24,000.
Rules and regulations
Before submitting an application for the survey, you must first read the regulations and qualifying conditions. This is an in-depth summary of everything you need to be aware of at this point.
- To be eligible to join, individuals must be either citizens or permanent residents of Canada and be at least 18 years old.
- If you do not have a receipt from a Loblaws grocery store that was purchased within the past week, you will not be able to participate in the survey.
- Participation in the survey is not open to any individuals who are affiliated with Loblaw Grocery in any capacity, including but not limited to workers, staff, officers, or sponsors.
- You are able to participate in the sweepstakes even if you do not make a purchase, and doing so will not boost your chances of winning.
- This coupon for Loblaw Grocery cannot be exchanged for cash nor used in locations where such activity is prohibited.
- This survey has a time constraint, so we ask that you respond as quickly as possible.
- In order to be eligible for the contest, the participant must finish the survey in its entirety.
- One entry per respondent per survey is the maximum that can be submitted.
- The gift card that was won cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to another person.
About Official Loblaws Survey
The Canadian grocery store chain Loblaws. Located in Brampton, Ontario, Loblaws is a division of Loblaw Companies Limited, the largest food wholesaler in Canada. It was founded in 1919 by Theodore Loblaw J. Milton Cork.
With its corporate and franchise supermarkets operating under 22 regional and market segment brands (including Loblaws), as well as pharmacies, banks, and clothing stores, Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada’s largest food retailer. Grocery and home goods, apparel, infant care, pharmacy, electronics, general merchandise, and banking are all part of Loblaws private label business.
President’s Choice, No Name, Joe Fresh, T&T, Exact, Life, Seaquest, Azami, and Teddy’s Choice are just a few of the many brands sold by Loblaw.
Westfair Foods Ltd. serves the Western Canadian and Northern Ontario market, whereas National Grocers Co. Ltd. serves the Ontario market, Provigo Inc. serves the Quebec market, and Atlantic Wholesalers Ltd. serves the Atlantic Canadian market.
Loblaw’s is a grocery store chain based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. All of Alberta, all of Quebec, all of Ontario, and all of British Columbia are covered by these stores. Theodore Loblaw and John Milton Cork established it in 1919. More than a hundred of its outlets may be found across Canada, and it is currently owned by Loblaw Companies.
The shops sell a wide variety of goods, including those for the home, food, drink, medicine, photographs, and more. Atlantic Superstores, Valu Mart, SaveEasy, Fortinos, Freshmart, SuperValu, and many more are just some of its many subsidiaries.
Customers of No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Maxi, Independent, and Zehrs can take part in the sweepstakes by visiting the StoreOpinion CA survey website. One million PC Optimum points, worth $1,000, will be awarded to the competition’s victor.
To improve its operations, Canada’s largest retail chain, Loblaw Companies, regularly polls customers about their shopping experiences in-store. In order to better serve its customers, Loblaw Companies conducts online surveys through the website www.storeopinion.ca.
All the data you need to perform a good survey is provided, but sometimes you get stuck on a technicality and need some quick guidance. If you have any questions, please contact Loblaws.
Call 1-800-296-2332 toll-free in Ontario.
In Quebec, the toll-free number is 1 800 567 8683.
Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Storeopinion.ca – FAQs
- Question – How to find the CODE to enter the Store opinion survey?
Answer – The 21-digit survey entry number is clearly labeled as “CODE” on the last page of your Loblaws receipt.
- Question – I have Super store receipts going back a month. Could I still take part in the survey?
Answer – You’ll have to wait seven days after getting your superstore survey receipt to use this service.
- Question – How can I alter my privacy preferences?
Answer – You can make an informed decision about your privacy preferences. You can adjust your privacy settings in a number of ways, including through your account(s), by contacting us directly, through the browser settings on your device, and in certain cases through the use of third-party unsubscribe technology.
- Question – How do I request access to my data?
Answer – You have the right under Canadian privacy law to access the personal information we have about you, subject to any applicable restrictions. If you make a request to view your personal information, we will comply with your request within a reasonable timeframe, as required by law.
The data you provide must be precise, complete, and accurate. If you have any suggestions for updating or correcting your personal information, please use the form below to let us know.
- Question – How are personal data made useful in-store opinion customer surveys?
Answer – Store opinion will use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, to carry out our business operations, to send you promotional materials and other information they think you’ll find interesting or useful, to contact you as necessary, and in any other way that is permitted or required by law.
- Question – What Are StoreOpinion.Ca Survey Prizes?
Answer – There are a total of 24 monthly prizes up for grabs during the course of the contest’s year-long duration. The grand prize consists of either a $1,000 PC gift card or 1,000,000 PC optimal points, at the winner’s discretion.
One thousand Canadian dollars (CAD $1,000) is the suggested selling price for each prize. Therefore, the sum of all retail tips received in a month amounts to $24,000.
- Question – In order to participate in the Storeopinion.Ca survey, what do you need?
Answer – If you choose the ‘By Phone’ option, remember the survey code between 19 and 21 digits. Get ready to dial 1-800-531-2928 to begin the Survey.
This is a receipt from a Loblaws Inc. shop, where the item was purchased.
- Question – How often does Loblaws conduct surveys?
Answer – The poll is conducted by Loblaws on a regular, but not necessarily weekly, basis.
- Question – I am living in France; can I still take part in the survey?
Answer – Unfortunately, the Loblaws poll is not open to anyone outside of Canada.
- Question – How long does the Loblaws survey take to complete?
Answer – The Loblaws customer satisfaction survey might last anywhere from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Question – Can USA citizens join in the StoreOpinion.CA Loblaws Survey?
Answer – The StoreOpinion CA Contest is not open to US citizens. The Contest is open only to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Therefore, the Loblaws survey contest is only open to Canadian residents.
- Question – Can I participate in the StoreOpinion Survey with a 10-day old receipt?
Answer – The StoreOpinion CA Contest disqualifies entries with receipts older than one month. It’s best to utilize it within the first week. Any receipt from Loblaws, Superstore, or No Frills that is older than 7 days will not be accepted for the survey.
- Question – How to Get PC Optimum One Lakh Credits?
Answer – The StoreOpinion.CA Loblaws or No Frills survey is open to everyone. Following participation in the survey, you will be entered into the StoreOpinion Lucky Draw. Winners of the StoreOpinion lucky draw contest will receive either one lakh credits on the PC Optimum or a $1,000 Gift Card.
You can also get a credit for one million PC Optimum points. All you need is an appreciation for point value. The typical maximum point redemption rate for groceries and other products is 10,000 points for $10. You can easily figure out how much you need to add up to a lakh.